Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Istighfar dl hati..

dari tadi sy asyik beristighfar je...ntah biler ntah itu manusia mo abes ckp!!! come on la....i dun even want to know about your whole life...with whom u are dating? with whom u are flirting???...i dont even care!!! its your life and dont get me involve in it!!! i'll be happy if u give me some minutes to breath in my own air!!! spi mcm tu skalikan?? u annoy me a lots dear!!! sometimes my mind only think give her sedatif so she can be quiet for a long time or perhaps forever!!! cruel me!!! no i'm not!! i bet u will think the same think as mine if u are in my shoes!!! btol sy x tipu!!! dari tadi sy x henti2 mencarut bler la manusia ni akan berhenti cakap! aku x tahan nak dgr la wei!!! but i just can spill it hear!! ahaha....


No comments:

Post a Comment